Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 29 - cleansing and detox

Okay, tomorrow will be the last of my 30-days on this program - so I'll be weighing myself and taking the usual measurements. The only measurement that really matters to me is the one around my belly, although the one for my waist will be interesting to see too. And which one has made the visible difference that someone actually complimented me about? My neck! 

What I'm a bit puzzled about are the results that others on this program are getting. Just within the first 30-days, a few of them were: 

Down 20 lbs. and 25 total inches. 
Down 30 lbs. and 50.3 total inches (in 3 1/2 weeks) 
Down 11.8 lbs. and 13 total inches (in only 11 days) 

Holy smokes! 

What that says to me is I didn't have as much extra weight to lose, we're all different and have different responses to cleansing and detox, I'm not subtracting all the inches I've lost in my total, my eating habits to begin with weren't so off-base and... who knows? The bottom line is we're all different; I've been told by my cleanse coach that I'm actually doing pretty good and better than some others. 

Although this is the initial 30-days, I've also learned that by sticking to the system, it's the first 90-days that are the key because that's when the cells will be truly regenerated (or something like that). 

But I am very pleased with how I'm doing. I've lost plenty of weight and besides, it's not so much about weight loss but clearing out toxins and eating healthy. I don't need to take afternoon naps anymore (although I reserve that right!), and it's nice not having to worry about shopping for just the right foods or preparing as many meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment