Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 22 - FOURTH CLEANSE DAY!

Oh boy, this morning someone noticed and complimented me on looking better! And it was simply because she noticed that I looked thinner in the neck! 

I had an appointment with the dentist, and the receptionist asked if I was losing weight and gestured around to indicate around the neck area. I was wearing a jacket and standing behind a counter so she couldn't tell I was losing around the gut. I was pretty flabbergasted! That's something I'd never experienced before.

Yesterday was my second consecutive day on a 'cleanse' day, which consisted of mostly fluids and about a half dozen morsels of something to chew on: a healthful couple of chocolates that are infused with anti-oxidants and four healthy fortified chewable tablets, at different times of the day. It helped quell my hunger and also gave my body what it needed. Still, it's not advised to do a cleanse day for three days consecutively. I was just curious to see the difference it made to do it for two days in a row. Now I'm back to 'shake' days (one meal and two shakes per day, six out of seven days per week on average) until my 30-day cleanse is done. 


****************

If you would like to learn more about the cleanse I'm doing and what it can do for you, here is a link to a SHORT VIDEO that explains how it works.

And if you would like to write to me, this is my Facebook email address.
archan8(at)facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment