Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 18 - cleansing and detox

The last time I formally weighed myself was this past Thursday, early the morning after my 'Cleanse' day on Wednesday. I may have mentioned in an earlier post that I find that I weigh different at different times of the day. Apparently I am at my lightest in the early morning vs. later in the day. 

When I weighed myself on Wednesday night just before going to sleep, I was the same as the previous week after my first cleanse. I don't know where the weight goes while I'm sleeping, but when I weighed myself Thursday morning so I could record it, I was 4 pounds lighter! I kept rubbing my eyes trying to focus them to make sure I was seeing correctly. Finally I decided that I was seeing accurately. 

So that's what I posted: 8-9 pounds less than when I started this cleansing and detox! And I added that I measured 2-3 inches less around my stomach/abdomen. Looking back at my chart and totaling the inches lost by Thursday morning of last week, it would be about 6.5 inches.

I wonder if these numbers make sense because I've read that every 3 inches lost equates to a pound of weight or so. I must be measuring wrong or something. Or there is another explanation. I suppose in any case it's all very encouraging! 

How much does it actually show? Not much, I don't think, although I did have 'Before' photos taken, so maybe it would be more apparent if I compared myself to 2 1/2 weeks ago. I do feel a nice subtle difference in how my pants fit, but I have a long ways to go yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment