Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 16 - cleansing and detox

So what happens yesterday after writing that I wasn't afraid of needing a nap later? Right after I finished typing up yesterday's post, I was feeling so much energy that I rode an extra session on my stationary bicycle for 20 minutes! Then a little after that I had lunch... and a little after that I promptly dozed off in front of the television for a little while. 

What I'm noticing is I'm able to do my usual bicycling sessions early each morning, but if I do an extra session later, I might end up falling asleep in front of the TV. I know, the simple answer would be: then don't watch television! 

It seems though, that my body is still adjusting to being energized (after all, it's been becoming what it is/was prior to the toxic cleansing for decades) and at least I sometimes feel up to exercising twice a day. It is great in that I haven't been dead-tired like I used to be in the afternoons, and I think I could fight off needing an afternoon nap if I had to. Besides, dozing off while relaxing isn't the worst thing in the world. I was just frustrated that my afternoon naps were darn-near impossible to fight off and a daily need before starting this.

I also discovered that my weight is different at night compared to the morning. When I first started, I weighed and measured myself in the early morning. My weight somehow goes down during the night while I'm sleeping. I weighed around 175 pounds last night and 171 this morning. It's similar to how I'm half an inch taller first thing in the morning and by the afternoon to early evening I've 'settled' into my height. Hmmm... I'm a little taller and skinnier in the mornings then! 

Overall, though, I'm happy to see that I still weigh about 8-9 pounds less than when I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment