Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 23 - cleansing and detox

I'm still riding high from yesterday's compliment about looking slimmer! It's one thing to see for myself that I'm losing weight by reading the weight scale, but to have someone notice who didn't even know I was doing anything different and without being asked, now that's something I'll never forget. 

I woke up feeling happy, and yesterday I didn't even have a semblance of wanting to nap. Of course, now that I mention it I'll probably feel sleepy this afternoon. But even if I do, it's a marked improvement over what my life was like before. I'm trying to contain my excitement. :-)

After yesterday's post, I added the link to another video, this one being the creation of the particular group I have joined that is within the company that makes the products. After bad experiences with this kind of business before, it was especially important for me to not only find a company that felt right, but a group within it that I felt comfortable with. 

What's also so great and different this time around is I now have visible results from using the product line instead of me having to somehow convince people that they should buy different supplements or supplements at all. Now I can show them actual results and with more energy too! 

Yesterday being the day after my second of a two-day consecutive cleanse was an adjustment in that I was putting food into my stomach. I sort of cheated by eating a snack bar (a company nutritional one) right after having my morning meal replacement shake. It was very satisfying and delicious but consuming food like that did give me indigestion. For the foreseeable future, I won't be doing any 2-day cleanses; in fact, for this coming month, I only ordered enough 'cleanse' day product to do a cleanse once per two week period. 

Although I should still be diligent in trying to eat smart during my one meal of regular food a day, but I guess I've done pretty well for allowing myself to eat to a full stomach. This program is not about depriving oneself entirely, just eating with a plan in mind. After the initial 30 days on this cleansing system is over, I'm going to be a little more flexible in what I eat, even going out to a restaurant every now and then. I will certainly let loose when Thanksgiving comes around! This system is really pretty simple of adhering to two shakes and a meal most every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment