Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 26 - cleansing and detox

Here's a summary of how I've done so far on this 30-day cleansing and detox: 

As I mentioned in my last post, I've released 13 pounds. All without adding to my usual daily exercise regimen of 30-minutes on the stationary bicycle. 

Although I still occasionally feel hungry during the day in between meals and pre-scheduled healthful snacks, it's easy enough to forget about by keeping busy. If I simply drink a glass of water, that's enough.

This feeling of hunger has gotten better as the weeks have gone by.

It's not a diet so much as it's simply changing my eating habits. With the products already designed for me, I don't have to think about what everything adds up to that I eat. I just cut down to one meal of regular food (still gotta keep it smart and low-calorie though... don't go crazy!) per day and two nutritious shakes for the other two. 

I don't feel so tired when I wake up in the morning, and don't fight off having to take a nap in the afternoons (although a light nap of about 15-20 minutes might still occur). At least hour to hour-and-a-half naps don't rule my life anymore! 

Feelings of sluggishness and lethargy are pretty much gone.

I can stand on my feet for longer periods of time. I used to always sit whenever I had the chance. 

Brighter outlook in general.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm curious to see how things go as I continue with this program. How will I look in 60-days? 90-days? One year? 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment