Friday, August 2, 2013

Tim Finn: How'm I Gonna Sleep

Eventually, Tim did leave Split Enz. Over the years, he's released several solo albums, as well as joined Crowded House for their album "Woodface." 

I bought one of his earlier solo albums, simply titled "Tim Finn." It's been quite awhile since I've listened to it and now looking over the liner notes, I see that it was produced by Mitchell Froom, producer extraordinaire who also produced Crowded House's first three albums, amongst many, many other bands and performers. 

According to Wikipedia, where I'm getting much of this information, Mitchell Froom was once married to Suzanne Vega and is currently married to Vonda Shepard. A lot of music in his life. 

And playing bass on Tim's album here? None other than Tony Levin, whom I mentioned in an earlier post about King Crimson. 



No comments:

Post a Comment