Thursday, August 15, 2013

10cc: early televised performance

If I were still able to effortlessly embed the code to these YouTube videos, I would, but as I've explained before, they were becoming more hit and miss. Darn computers! 

So whereas I would have otherwise split the following clips into three consecutive posts, I'm just going to include all of the links here. 

After seeing this performance, I really came to appreciate the talent of this group. Prior to that, all I really was familiar with were their hits "I'm Not In Love" and "The Things We Do For Love." 

Here you'll see both Kevin Godley and Lol Creme sing lead vocals, as well as see all of them in much younger days. This concert was before either of the two hits mentioned above. 

part 1 

part 2 

part 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment