Sunday, July 21, 2013

Survival Sampler - The Assembly: Never Never

The Assembly - I don't remember ever seeing that name on my Survival Sampler's list of songs. Looking at it just now, I was thinking, who are they?

Going to YouTube to look for a video of it, pow, right in the kisser! I KNOW this song! Why does it sound so familiar? After admitting in my last post how I must have fast-forwarded the tape after listening to The Bluebells on side two way back when. 

This is a cassette tape mind you; it wasn't as easy to skip past songs as it is with modern technology (can my beloved compact discs really be outdated now too?). 

Even the name Feargal Sharkey rings a bell. He seems to be the main guy in this band. Here's the video I found to put in this post: 




No comments:

Post a Comment