Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 10 - cleansing and detox

Yesterday was pretty much 'napless.' I may have dozed off for a few minutes in front of the T.V. while watching the game in the early afternoon, but like the day before, I didn't feel the need to collapse on top of my bed and snooze.

In a way, each day will find me wondering if I'll need to fight off that sleepy feeling. It had become such a part of my life, I'm not sure what I'd do with myself if I wasn't sleepy.

I've been going a bit off of the wagon pretty consistently as far as how much I'll eat at lunch; the food I think is pretty smart as far being healthy goes, but I haven't been hesitant to get a full stomach either. 

Since before I started this cleansing, I've had what feels like a nerve problem with a tooth, so that's a bit of a literal headache that I've had to deal with. It feels pretty distinct from the headaches I've gotten from the detoxifying, though.

I was adding up how much it would cost to continue for another month after this one with enough shakes for 2 per day. Because I'd like to order enough of the other products that I want to continue, plus try some new ones, that it finally dawned on me to order 3/4 times the shakes that I am having right now. So half of next month I'll continue with a shake for breakfast and one for dinner, and half the days I'll have a normal breakfast (and lunch) and the one shake for dinner.

******** 

A very dominant win by the 49ers today over the Jets, particularly score-wise. Yet, I couldn't help but wonder how effective the Niners would have been against the better teams. The Jets were without their star player Darrelle Revis, and had some very scary looking injuries to a couple of other players. The 49ers continued to show some of the worrisome parts of their game - settling for field goals instead of scoring touchdowns, for instance. Winning the turnover margin by such a decisive margin, the score should have been even more lopsided. 

Oh well, it's nice to be nitpicky after a win instead of grabbing at straws looking for positives. The Niners do look awfully strong and competitive this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment