Thursday, March 25, 2010

wearing socks with sandals

so?

I'm all about comfort over appearance. If I could afford them, all my shoes and sandals would be Birkenstocks - as for now, I have a single pair of Birkenstock sandals. A new pair of Birkenstock shoes I can't afford, but when I was able to wear my old pairs, I didn't care how they looked (like Earth shoes?).

So here I am wearing my Birkenstock sandals, and because I'd rather my feet be warm, I'm wearing socks at the same time. What's the big deal? I read an article in the newspaper about a new book that a couple of women have written about deal-breakers for men and one of them is when a guy wears socks with sandals. Does that only apply when he's out in public? Because I don't wear that ostensibly deal-breaking combo out in public, but that's just me - I'm more comfortable wearing socks, shoes, and jeans when I'm out. So still, it's about comfort. I hope that me wearing socks with my sandals in the privacy of my own home is okay in pleasing the ladies.

Maybe that's why I'm always home alone playing Space Cadet pinball on my computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment