Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it's the proofreader in me

I enjoy looking at the mock drafts that are being created with the NFL draft looming just over three weeks from now. With all the attention given to how teams can improve themselves, as far my interest is concerned, there's no offseason for me either! These 2010 mock drafts have been around for months already; I've even found the occasional 2011 mock draft (of course, there is very little basis for these since there are so many unknowns: the draft order, team needs a year from now, etc.).

Draft or not, I have fun running through a scenario in my mind whenever I see how so-and-so should compliment
such-and-such: the 49ers need to draft another running back to compliment Frank Gore; or how the different parts of the squad need to compliment each other.

"Frank, you're the best! You are so good. How you run past would-be tacklers... you are so talented!"

or "You guys are great"
"No, you're great"
"No, you're great"

********

Er, wait a minute, that's complement with an "e" oh! I get it now...

~ Proofreaders - fun at parties ~

No comments:

Post a Comment