Saturday, February 6, 2010

it's in the stars

Today is the great Babe Ruth's birthday. He is considered by many to be the greatest baseball player of all time.

Jim Brown's birthday is February 17th. He is considered the greatest football player ever.

Coincidentally (or not), Michael Jordan's birthday is also February 17th. He is widely considered the greatest basketball player of all time.

And finally, Wayne Gretzsky's birthday is January 26th. He is known as the greatest hockey player of all time.

Now I'm not going to argue whether or not these four athletes are, in fact, the greatest to ever play their respective sports. But as names go, I'd say they are as solid a group as can be chosen. And what do they all have in common? They were all born under the sign of Aquarius!

And I'd also like to mention that Hank Aaron's birthday was yesterday, Feb. 5th.

This is something I've noticed for awhile now - what is it about Aquarius? Am I Aquarius? Heck no! I'm a Pisces. A February-born Pisces at that. There's been talk about February-born Pisces (Pisces males? February-born Pisces males?). But I digress... how 'bout that Aquarius?

No comments:

Post a Comment