Sunday, January 3, 2010

a win is a win is a win...

The 49ers defeated the Rams today - with very little at stake, it's difficult to really assess the performance of either team. Except for the first half... BORING! As in other games this season, the Niners offense seemed to only come alive in the second half, which is something to address for next season. Hopefully things will come together then and they win their division and go deep into the playoffs. But for now, for the Niners, it's the off-season.

I may be in the minority but I enjoy watching the NFL Draft as much as any single game during the season - it's really that fascinating to me. The build-up, the mock-drafts, all the coverage leading up to it, and then the draft itself. I don't watch much college football and am only familiar with the play of a few select players, and most of them play for the local college teams here in the Bay Area. I have a soft spot for Cal players in particular, and am excited to see where Jahvid Best goes. I'm also wondering which team will draft Toby Gerhart. But mostly on draft day, it's all about the Niners.

No comments:

Post a Comment