Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ABBAWORLD

A couple of my understanding siblings let me know about an event: ABBAWORLD! Not just opening sometime, which I knew, but opening today in London. How I'd love to go. If you've read this blog for awhile, you know that I am unabashedly an ABBA fan. One of my earlier entries about them was called the beauty and the cutie.

Speaking of the beauty and the cutie (and the two guys in the group too), if you click on the link to the article ABBAWORLD, you'll see that they mislabeled several of the photographs. I'm no expert but...

It's funny though to imagine that Bjorn currently wears a beard (he's had one since the latter years of the group), Frida has her hair blonde, I think Agnetha's hair appears rather dark now - all we need is for Benny to shave his face clean and I suppose they could confuse all but the more ardent of their fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment