Monday, September 26, 2011

game 3 - 49ers vs. Bengals

Mostly a snore, but I managed to stay awake throughout this game to the very end and watch the 49ers pull out a win! Even with a victory, I'd like to imagine that the Niners will only continue to improve. Their defense looks stout enough... we'll see how well they do with each new challenge.

Special teams look solid too; it's the offense that I'm concerned about. But time spent working together while incorporating a new system and the game-planning of their (mostly) new coaching staff should see the team improving each and every week. I still have a very good feeling about the Jim Harbaugh-era although it will take some time. Someday I hope that they'll be able to run up the score at will - now wouldn't that be fun?

Next up: the Eagles on the road in Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment