Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a fishy baseball team

One of the new stars of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball team is outfielder Mike Trout. When I heard his name earlier this year, I couldn't help but think of other players that would complement his name while playing beside him in the outfield. I remember thinking wasn't there a player named Salmon? Oh yeah, Tim Salmon. Okay that's one... and then right away, I remembered a player named Kevin Bass.

So that's my outfield: Tim Salmon, Mike Trout, and Kevin Bass. I guess I'll have to let them decide who plays left, center, and right. Of course, Salmon and Bass are retired now, but I like to imagine the three of them all playing at the same time.

There is yet another player, currently playing, whose name is Mike Carp (no, really!). He can play the infield.

And what team would they play on? Why the Florida Marlins, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment