Friday, June 18, 2010

Associated Content

Hello readers, all handful of you - I recently discovered an online repository for writers called Associated Content. I've signed up (no worries, it was free) and will be submitting things to them to see if I can reach a larger audience for my 'musings.' Part of the sign-up process included the option of choosing a pen name, and after some consideration I decided "why not?" The nom de plume I came up with is Chandler H. Alan. Yes, it does have meaning to me, such as the middle initial standing for Harry, a late uncle who died during World War II. The plane he was on was shot down somewhere over Southeast Asia. I don't think he even got a chance to cradle any of his many nieces and nephews that came to be with the baby boom.

Thanks to those of you whom have complimented my writing style - it means a lot. And maybe increasing the exposure of what I have to say will lead to bigger and better things!

Also, I won't be as consistent in adding to my blog as I devote more of my time to this other venue. Thanks for visiting Gold Mountain Musings as much as you have, and I'll try to add thoughts here periodically!

No comments:

Post a Comment