Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tazmanian Devils: Pressure

I sure wish I could find some live filmed performances from back in the day. Some years ago, I was able to locate fairly recent footage from a hand-held camera here on YouTube, but I don't know where it is anymore. 



There's one particular song of theirs that I'd like to find more than any other: West Coast. Just off the top of my head, I can recite part of the lyrics (I'm not cheating here): 

Pills, cocaine, pot, speed, booze, smack, LSD, L. Ron Hubbard, EST, Sun Myung Moon, group therapy, hookers, homos, ball, sex for sale, we've got it all, shrinks and shysters selling peace of mind, put your cards on the table, put your money on the line. 

On the coast, 
on the coast, on the coast, 
on the West Coast, on the West Coast. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment