Sunday, August 21, 2011

preseason game - Raiders vs. 49ers

Harbaugh's first win!!!

As head coach that is. It was a team victory, of course. And a preseason victory, which makes it a bit like a grain of salt. But it feels so good!

Just as last week's awful defeat to the Saints, I have to tell myself not to make too, too much of this week's victory over the Raiders. Have I used the word 'victory' enough times? It was a victory after all...

I am a bit fearful of next week's game against the Houston Texans. It appears that they have a very high-powered offense. But it will be a good test for us, as is every game. I am liking very much the play-calling by Harbaugh's coaching staff - it seems varied, flexible and opportunistic. And not just in that it was effective. I'm rambling, aren't I? Just typing thoughts as they come to me... I'm watching the Giants game right now. Now their season seems to be at the tipping point.

No comments:

Post a Comment