Thursday, September 16, 2010

pop-up video

Today, I watched part of a show called 'Pop-Up Video' on VH-1. It's one I've watched before where music videos are shown, along with information bubbles of trivia that correspond to the particular video. One of the videos shown was one for one of my favorite songs, a song by Crowded House called Don't Dream It's Over. It also happens to be one of my all-time favorite videos. So I thought I'd share a brief list of my favorite music videos, which were more of a staple of the music business many years ago.


South Central Rain (I'm Sorry) - R.E.M.

Wild Horses - The Sundays (yes, it's a cover of the Rolling Stones song)

Turn My Head (John Register version) - Live

Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House (as I mentioned above)

The Unforgettable Fire - U2

In Your Eyes - The Reivers


It's been quite awhile since I've been able to while away hours looking for things on YouTube, including songs by my favorite bands, but these are the ones that come to mind first. Check them out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment