Tuesday, May 18, 2010

rhymes with Zito

Years ago, maybe even when Barry Zito still pitched for the Oakland A's, some media outlet came up with a little game to have people come up with words that rhymed with 'Zito.' Besides 'neato' (too easy), just to myself I came up with what I thought was the perfect word. And my imagination being what it is, I went on from that and thought of a television show that Barry could star in for when his baseball career was over. He would be a private detective that was a master of disguise.

The show would be called: 'Zito Incognito'


I suppose if the show needed a sidekick, it could co-star NFL offensive lineman Richie Incognito, whom I found out about after I came up with this silly idea. Yet I can easily imagine Barry Zito pursuing acting after baseball - perhaps it's not so silly after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment