Sunday, May 2, 2010

new high score - I am such a space cadet

Played out over two days, I have a new high score in Space Cadet Pinball:

151,054,750

Just like my previous high score, when it became too late the first day and I got tired, I went ahead and went to bed and finished playing the next day. The problem with that is I risk losing my 'touch' because sure enough, it takes me awhile to recapture whatever it was I had going. This most recent game, I got most of my points with 'Ball 1' on Friday, hardly any points with 'Ball 2' when I first resumed playing on Saturday and finished up with a bunch of points using 'Ball 3'. For those of you that know the game, each numbered ball may or may not contain several balls due to replays or extra balls.

Yes, I know, how exciting!

So anyway, I've managed to get all 5 of my top scores over 100 million... should I be broadcasting this publicly?

No comments:

Post a Comment