Sunday, September 20, 2009

bunny ears

I've fantasized about being a NASCAR race-car driver. And it's not the driving that I find appealing but the car I would drive because of my fantasy sponsor... Playboy!

So this is what I imagine my car would look like:

The color would be black. It's been awhile since I've watched a stock car race and I don't even know if there have been any black cars since the late Dale Earnhardt and his iconic #3 car. Or maybe he's the only driver I can think of that ever drove a black car because he made it a part of his image.

The number would be 82 because that was the number of my all-time favorite football player, John Taylor, who was a wide receiver for the San Francisco 49ers back in the 80's and 90's. He caught the game winning touchdown in Super Bowl XXIII.

And of course, the hood would then be adorned with a big and bright white Playboy bunny logo. I would pattern my style of driving to the great Dale Earnhardt, who had the reputation for hard, aggressive driving. I would strike fear into the hearts of all other drivers, and they would shudder with the thought of being followed by the bunny ears... FEAR THE BUNNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment