Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wall Street casting

I suppose all the recent news about actor Charlie Sheen is quite interesting, but I'm finding the machine that drives celebrity gossip just as interesting. I'm fully expecting that there will be an 'expert' brought in to examine whether or not all the attention is somehow exacerbating the situation. Which is just another angle, isn't it? And the beat goes on...

Anyway, I've been thinking lately about the movie Wall Street, in which Charlie Sheen starred with Michael Douglas. If you are familiar with the movie, they cast the perfect actor to portray Charlie Sheen's character Bud Fox's father: Martin Sheen. There are several scenes in which the father gives advice about life to his son - I bet those scenes would be rather poignant to watch right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment