Friday, May 4, 2012

cell phone ringtone

Is that what they're even called? I'm not sure - you see, I've never owned a cell phone, a smartphone, or anything of the like. One of these days though. 

In any case, I've already decided what I'd like to use for my ringtone. At least for my general ringtone; I understand that people have different rings for different callers. As you can see, the technology has proceeded way into the future and I'm still stuck in the past.

Here's the song I would use: U2's 'Gloria' 

Now, my name isn't Gloria! I just happen to really like how that song starts out at a low volume and increasing gets louder and louder until the melody kicks in. Besides loving the song, it would give me a chance to maybe answer my cell phone before it startles everyone. Or at least ease its way into the surroundings. That's what I've imagined all these years anyway. 

U2 - Gloria (If you watch the entire video, I think they cut Adam's bass solo short! Also, this song is from 31 years ago... yikes)

No comments:

Post a Comment